Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Journal of Agriculture is a peer-reviewed, open access journal. In all areas of agricultural science, it publishes original work, applied and instructional papers. Journal of Agriculture aims to provide researchers and scholars worldwide. The scopes of Journal of Agriculture cover the following areas, but are not limited to: Farming economics, Farming Technologies, Animal Research, Agronomy, including plant science, theoretical ecology of growth, horticulture, plant breeding, soil and vegetable fertilization water culture, biological engineering including microbiology and genetic engineering, agriculture and forestry effects on the environment.
Google Analytics has revealed an amazing statistics regarding the popularity of this journal. All through Jan 2018- Aug 2022 there were 3903 page views. The total number of returning visitors were about 903.Moreover, globally 3000+ new users have accessed the journal website for information on the journal and the published articles.
More than 4000+ Visitors visiting the journal site to read the published articles or submit their research outcomes Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations Majority of the visitors have come from USA (21.97%),India (12.59%), United Kingdom (4.44%), Indonesia (3.45%), South Korea (3.45%) and Phillippines (3.45%).
The Journal received tremendous attention from the researchers in terms of visits from Manchester, New Delhi, Brussels, Seoul, Tokyo, Addid Ababa etc. The observed percentage of new sessions recorded is 46.89%. The average Time spent by the visitor for each session is 2.06 Minute.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Journal of Agriculture
A statistical representation of global users for Journal of Agriculture (Source: Google Analytics)
- The visitor’s traffic is the benchmark for the success of any scientific journal and the Journal of Agriculture is constantly attracting viewers across the world.
- According to the Google Analytics, more than 3903 readers are visiting to our journal websites for submitting manuscripts, to browse the latest research published on diabetes and metabolism and to refer the published content for conceptualizing their research study, deriving research hypotheses, case reports and validating their contributions.
- Readers from the major countries including United States, Japan, United Kingdom, India, Egypt and Nigeria visit our journal domain to learn about the ongoing research activities in this field.
Online Journal popularity and reasons for priority enlisting in search engines (Source: Google)
- The journal publishes peer-reviewed content under open access creative commons attribution license making it easily accessible and utilizable. Hence the primary motto in visiting our journal site is to read, access, share, and circulate the scholarly information.
- A great majority of authors are visiting our scholarly journal to submit their research contributions and retrieving archived content for research purposes as well as for continuing education.
- The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow researchers.
- The articles published in this journal are receiving attention from a large number of researchers, scientists, academicians, students, professionals, research communities as well as receiving regular citations.
- The journal considers the value of each article contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for the each author and institution which helps the author and the respective institution to grab attention from all over the world.
Analysis on global internet users of openaccessjournals.com (By Google Analytics)
Open Access operates more than 300 journals covering a wide range of subjects including Clinical, Biological, Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Business and Management.
The metrics and benchmark details furnished below reflect the popularity of our journals among the academic, scientific, industrial and general community. Authors and Editors profiles enlisted in our sites are gaining tremendous response as they are greatly shared and viewed by the colleagues and acquaints online.
Open Access Publishing Web Metrics (By Google Analytics)
- 0.99 Million+ Users
- 2.2 Million+ Page views
- 1,220,151 Sessions at the rate of 1.81 per user
Open Access Journals have so far received 1,220,151 sessions which confirm the outstanding pool of new users and visitors. Open Access Journals works on Open Access publishing model, hence they are the best choice for the scholars and authors worldwide. We understand the importance of timely communication and our efficient and quick review process avoids unnecessary delays in the production, publication and circulation of the published material worldwide with in no time while enhancing the visibility of the authors and conferring credibility to scholars and readers.
The promotion of the individual author contributions is taken care of and hence the authors enjoy the reputation among global audience. Open Access Journals values the contributions by the authors and takes adequate measures in propagating and promoting their outcomes by permanently archiving as well.