Journal of Experimental Stroke & Translational Medicine is Indexed in SCOPUS, Chemical Abstracts Service, Harvester get CITED, Google Scholar, Research Gate- Impact Factor: 1.55*
JESTM is an international, peer-reviewed journal that promotes on-going research and information exchange.
The Journals mission is to:
• Build a closely connected, mutually beneficial network of active scientists who are actively doing experimental and translational stroke research;
• Foster exchange of information on stroke models, experimental and translational stroke research among peers;
• Coordinate hands-on training and promote Standard Operational Procedures (SOP) for stroke models
• Culture an environment that favors identifying and solving problems
• Improve the quality of experimental stroke research and facilitate a successful translation for ischemic stroke treatment.
Research Article p. 1-8
Author(s): Meagan Reynolds, Brice Blum, Leanne Brechtel, Jordan Gainey and Thomas I Nathaniel*
Background- The disparities in stroke care between specialized stroke units and non-stroke units have been reported. While most of the existing studies investigated how intrinsic characteris..
Research Article p. 1-10
Author(s): Young -Jun Shin, Eun-Hong Choi, Yu-Won Choe, Cheng Peng and Myoung-Kwon Kim*
Objective: This study assesses immediate effects on gait function of pelvic posterior tilting taping using kinesiology tape in chronic stroke patients with excessive pelvic anterior tilting...