Definition of Services
The content which constitute the services include text, graphics, graphical user interfaces, visual interfaces, pictures, trademarks, logos, photos, videos, images, illustrations, programs, applications, computer code and similar electronic content. The design, layout and arrangement of the content are owned by openaccess and are protected by copyright, trademark and intellectual property.
- Accessing and utilization of the services provided by openaccess automatically implies that you agree with the terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- The user can copy, distribute, display, publish, reproduce or transmit the content, service and product derived from the service for personal, non-commercial, informational, or scientific purpose as far as copyright and proprietary notices are maintained intact.
- One should not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or translate software in the Content, or attempt to extract the source code of such software, without our prior written permission.
- One should not retrieve the content from the services to create or compile, database or directory without our prior written permission.
- One should not use automated downloading programs or devices or similar manual protocol to search, derive, link any content.
- One should not extract personal information for sending unauthorized matter. One should not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the PULSUS servers.
- One should not use the services for the purpose of advertising, promotional activity, conduct of business.
- One should not download and redistribute public information for personal benefit.
- openaccess holds the right to monitor the submissions to evaluate the compliance with terms and conditions.
- The services may contain third party links which we do not endorse.
- One should not assign the rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party.