Alopecia Areata Scientific Journal
Alopecia areata could be a common autoimmune disease that always leads to unpredictable hair loss. Within the majority of cases, hair falls call at tiny patches round the size of 1 / 4. For many individuals, the hair loss is nothing quite a number of patches, tho' in some cases it will be additional extreme.
Sometimes, it will result in the whole loss of hair on the scalp (alopecia totalis) or, in extreme cases, the whole body (alopecia universalis).
The condition will have an effect on anyone notwithstanding age and gender, tho' most cases occur before the age of thirty.
In this , we glance at the causes and symptoms of alopecia, its diagnosing, and potential treatments.
Here square measure some key points regarding alopecia. Additional detail and supporting data is within the main article.
• One in 5 individuals with alopecia additionally encompasses a friend United Nations agency has knowledgeable the condition.
• Alopecia areata typically develops suddenly, over the course of simply a number of days.
• There is small scientific proof that alopecia is caused by stress.
• People with alopecia United Nations agency have solely a number of patches of hair loss typically expertise a spontaneous, full recovery, while not the requirement for treatment.
• There isn't any cure for alopecia.
High Impact List of Articles
Relevant Topics in Medical