Aims and Scope
International Journal of Clinical Rheumatology is a wide construct journal established in light of two key principles: to distribute the most energizing looks into in the field of dependence and restorative answers for it : Second to give a quick pivot time feasible for exploring and distributed of articles uninhibitedly for exploration, instructing and reference purposes.The journal is fully associated with the clinical practitioners, therapeutic/wellbeing specialists, understudies, experts & scientists and expert bodies & establishments.
Topics covered include:
- Drug therapy in Rheumatology
- Clinical diagnosis in Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Palindromic Rheumatism & Relapsing Polychondritis
- Clinical trials, care and research in Rheumatology
- Clinical manifestations of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Immunological mechanism and IgG4-related diseases
- Systemic juvenile pediatric Idiopathic Arthritis
- Orthopedics, spine and soft tissue rheumatics disorders
- Pediatric Rheumatology, Geriatric Rheumatology and risk of infection
- Sceleroderma and related systemic rheumatic diseases
- Systemic scelorosis, Dermatomyositis, Polymyositis & Seronegative Spondyoarthropathy
- Antimalarial drugs in the treatement of rheumatic diseases (Lupus erythematosus and Sjogren's syndrome)
- Developing treatment choices, such as gene and stem cell therapy (Bispecific monoclonal antibodies & regulatory T-cell)
- Vasculitis, osteoarthritis and immune mechanism in Rheumatology
Articles received for publication in International Journal of Clinical Rheumatology, are critically reviewed by two independent referees on a double-blind basis. Authors thereby requested to disclose any professional or financial interest that may be perceived as causing a conflict of interest in the context of the article.
We consider unsolicited manuscripts for publication in our journals, including positive, negative or inconclusive data. Articles published in the journals are subject to rigorous double-blind peer review by independent experts in the field. Details of the article types considered are contained within the Author Guidelines. If you are interested in submitting an article, please contact us with a brief proposal and article outline in the first instance. We also have an active commissioning program whereby the Commissioning Editor, under the advice of the Editorial Advisory Board, solicits articles for publication.